Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With many of the state's most popular destinations, including Miami, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, the Everglades, and the Florida Keys, South Florida is a vacation destination rich in possibilities for every kind of traveler. Filled with color photos, eye-popping features and fabulous maps, Fodor's South Florida is easier to browse than ever.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on art deco, snorkeling, and the Everglades
· Coverage of Miami and Miami Beach; The Everglades; The Florida Keys; Fort Lauderdale; Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
Planning to visit more of Florida? Check out Fodor's state-wide travel guide to Florida.